Tuesday 22 December 2020

Friends, don't be a stranger

 Friends from all over the globe, I have connected with many people in different ways, shared memories, been inspired by your stories, company, collaboration and sharing things in common.....


Celebrating and embracing our differences and what makes us the unique people we are and learning from one another.....

There are some truly amazing, unique and talented people out there and I am proud to know some of you, thank you for helping me to grow and being inspired by you all...

Let me tell you this, in these strangest and most difficult of different times, I know many of you have struggled, been struggling and many days can be a tough ride....   

But you are a fighter, a warrior and stronger than you know!  It is getting through the tough and bad times what makes us that unique person and creates that strong character that has gotten you here right now....

There's maybe not that much I can do for you, apart from my own little ways through words and imagery by photo and video, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am an open book and I am always here to listen, connect, share and learn from every one of you...

Right, enough from me.  It is near 4am here in Stratford, Ontario, Canada as I end this post (that I hope makes a little bit of sense, sometimes I want to just get some words out when I am trying to say something... ) - I hope the new week is treating you well so far, please keep in touch, don't be a stranger, stay connected and I am not very far away at all.... ✌☀️❤

What you do matters.. 











No comments:

Post a Comment